Ways you may have compromised your gut biome…
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Not getting enough sleep
- Antibiotic use
- Having a diet low in variety
- A low carb diet
Things you may experience if you have compromised your gut biome…
- Low immune system
- Weight fluctuation
- Chronic illness
What are Probiotics and how can they help?
Probiotics are live microorganisms that can have health benefits when taken. As a whole, they are designed to help with a range of problems involving the gut. The key to reaping the benefits of probiotics is to make sure you are taking a product that has actual live organisms in it by the time it reaches you. There are a couple of processes to achieve this, one being fridge storage of your probiotics the other and most common is to put enough in there that the desired amount will still be in the capsules by the expiration date. We ensure this by packing in a sufficient amount of the following...
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – a naturally occurring bacteria in the body that balances potentially harmful bacteria
- Bifidobacterium Lactis – is found in the large intestines and is known for immune enhancement
- Lactobacillus Plantarum – is commonly found in fermented foods and is known for its health benefits in digestive support and supporting healthy cholesterol
- Lactobacillus Paracasei – can be found naturally occurring in the intestinal tract and has been found to help with allergies as well
🚚 LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING SPEEDS 🚚
✔️ Order before 12pm EST - item will ship out same day.
✔️ Order after 12pm EST - item will ship out immediately next day.
✅ NO RISK - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ✅
If you don't absolutely love this product, reach out to us and we are happy to make it right / offer a full refund upon return of your product and if the purchase was made within 30 days.
*FTC LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Results are atypical, and your results may vary.**CLICK HERE TO READ DISCLAIMERS**