I know it's not what everyone wants to hear, but you're not going to get the abs we're talking about by doing 100 crunches each day. You may strengthen one general area of your core, but a six pack is going to take more than that. Fat loss is key to achieving the coveted washboard abs. We're not going to get into details here since the fat loss journey is different for everyone and not to be generalized in a single blog post, but here are some things to consider when embarking on that journey.
1. Consider that you may want to seek the advice of a medical professional before making major changes to your diet or workout plan.
2. Are you eating proper portions and nutrient-dense foods?
3. Have you cut out excess sugars and processed foods?
4. Simply put, are you burning more calories than you're consuming?
5. Should you try relevant supplements to aid the process?
Why We Should All Want Strong Abs
Even if six pack abs are not a priority of yours, a strong core should be. Our core is the foundation we build everything off of. Without a strong core you may experience pain in your back, neck, shoulder, arm, leg, and many other areas, as well as see less strength in your body overall. Even sitting at a desk for work can be made better with a strong core. So, everyone should desire to strengthen their midsection, including their abs.
So, How Do We Strengthen Our Core
Below are 8 exercises guaranteed to help you get a solid core and maybe some abs in the process.
Weighted Russian Twists
Side Plank Hip Dips
3 Way Cable Crunch
Barbell Roll Out
🤔Which do you want more, be honest, perfect abs or a strong core? DM, message, post...we're listening.👂