When most people think cardio they think running laps, sprinting, or jogging on a Treadmill. We suggest you don't stop there. Getting some variety in your routine can keep things interesting and ensure you're not putting repetitive stress on a single part of your body. The following are our favorite types of cardio. Each one guaranteed to get your heart rate up.
1. jumping rope - minimal equipment and fast working
2. agility ladder - work coordination and cardio
3. stairs - just remember to breath
4. burpees - pushups or sprawls whichever you choose
5. dancing - let loose and have a lil fun, plus there's no wrong way to do this one
We could all probably use more cardio in our lives. It has its advantages, including boosting your mood, burning calories, and helping you sleep better, but cardio doesn't have to be boring. Take it from Steve in the video below and just get moving.
🤔How do you prefer to incorporate cardio into your workouts? DM, message, post...we're listening.👂